Clever Fish Story 

Clever fish
Clever Fish Story

 Clever Fish: Once Upon a time, there was a fisherman who was fishing the river, as usual. He spreaded his net into the river And he just sat there and waiting there for fish to get trapped into her net, So that he could bring them in the market and sell them in the market and earn some good amount of money by selling these fishes.

After sometime fisherman looked rustle and bustle in the net, He Thought that inside his net a lot of fishes were trapped and then he took out the net from the water and he saw that there is one little fish in trapped in the net. 

He Grabbed that little fish into her hand but then suddenly the fish started talking to the fisherman. 
Little fish said to the fisherman, “oh fisherman, please please, leave me please leave me otherwise I will die, I will die out of water”, but fisherman did not give any attention to the request of the little fish, but then again, the little fish said to the fisherman oh fisherman, I will tell you something which will help you, If you leave me back in the water, I will tell all my friends about you and I bring them near to the bank of the river, So that, when you come next time you will have much more fish.



 The fisherman thought to himself, WOW, That’s not a bad deal at all he was thinking if let go of one little fish today, tomorrow I will get a lot more fish because this little fish, he will bring all his friends to the bank of the river and then I trap them all and sell them in the market and earn lots of money.

Believing the word of thas little fish, Fisherman, Let  the  little fish go  into the river again.
 The little fish was really happy and it’s away happily to the river and never come back,

The fisherman came the next day and expecting that there will be a lot of fish that, that little fish would bring but that little fish was very clever and because of his cleverness he saved his life from this fisherman.

Moral From Clever Fish Story In English : To save your life from very challenging moment you have to think cleverly


Visit here for more interesting Short Stories 

1 Comments

  1. Thank you for another excellent article. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

    english stories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post