The Donkey's Mind - Short Stories for Kids

The Donkey's Mind - Short Stories for Kids

The Donkey's Mind: Once upon a time there was a Lion who is the king of the forest.
                                    
                                      The lion hunt a animal daily for their food and from that food a little part was given to the Jackal because Jackal serve the lion as a Minister and Jackal get this food as a part of salary.

One day, The lion was sick and he was not able to go outside their cave for hunting their food but he was very hungry.

He called the Jackal and told,"Today,I can't go outside for hunting but I am very hungry. Go and brought a animal for me so that I eat to release my hunger".

The Jackal thought in their mind that how can I bring anyone here because everyone know if they came here they will die.

After Thinking too Much he got an idea that everyone is intelligent expect the donkey."Donkey is the most foolishest animals in the jungle and I can bring him to the cave easily by intasing.

Jackal reached to the Donkey and told,"Donkey brother I bring a good news for you, the king of forest decided to make you their Minister. Come with me and met to the king of forest".

After listening this , the donkey was very glad and he gone with the jackal to the cave.

When the hungry lion saw the donkey immediately he jumped on the donkey and killed him.
And then told to the jackal,"I am going to bath in the river till then take care this food".
and the lion goes for bath.

Jackal was also very hungry. Before the coming of the lion he ate the mind of donkey and when the lion came after bathing he saw the donkey,s mind is disappear then he asker from the Jackal,"where is The Donkey's Mind".

The Jackal smiled and told ,"King if he had brain then why he came here. The donkeys have not brain".

Moral from the Short Stories For Kids The Donkey' Mind: Dont believe anyone easily.




















2 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post