Unhelpful Friends - Short Stories For Kids
Unhelpful Friends
Unhelpful Friends

Unhelpful Friends: Marco lived in the village. He had many friends. He feel proud on his friends. One day Marco heard the loud barking of wild dogs. He was very scared. He decided to ask for help. He quickly went to his friend Lucent. He said, "Dear friend, some wild dogs are chasing me. Can you chase them away with your sharp antlers?"

Lucent said, "That is right, I can. But now I am busy. Why don't you ask Tina for help?"

Marco ran to the Tina. "My dear friend, you are very strong. Please help me. Some wild dogs are after me. Please chase them away," he requested to the Tina.

Tina replied, "I am sorry. I am hungry and tired. I need to eat some food. Please ask the Rupa for help."

Marco went to the Rupa, Suresh, Sohan and all of his other friends. Marco felt sad that nobody was ready to help him.

He understood that he had to think of a way out by himself. He hid under a bush. He lay very still. The wild dogs did not find the Marco. They went chasing others.

Marco learnt that he had to learn to survive by himself, not depending on his unhelpful friends.

You will also enjoy: Change Yourself 
 Moral From the Short Stories for Kids Unhelpful Friends:  It is better to rely on yourself than depend on others.

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post